An important role of hand-board proofing is to check whether the design of drawings is reasonable or not, and if a product designed by the product has not yet been structured, functional and other aspects.
Verification, put into production in large quantities, and then find out the design defects of its products. This will cause huge economic losses.
So what details do we need to pay attention to in the process of hand proofing?
1. When bonding ABS hand plate products, pay attention to the amount of glue used more or less, do not have cracking phenomenon.
2. Production technology and drawings should be carefully read
3. Hand grinding should grasp the dimension accuracy of handplate
4. When the acrylic hand plate is bonded, there should be no cracking and bubbles.
5. When assembling, do not glue the wrong place, do not have dislocation and clearance.
6. When PC hand plate products are placed in oven or blown by air drum, the temperature should not be too high.
7. POM, nylon and aluminium alloy hand panels can not be bonded, because the glue of these three materials is not stable, so try not to use CNC disassembly processing.
8. Do not grind the workpiece with R angle into right angle, and there are radians on the edge of the workpiece. Attention should also be paid to grinding.
9. Do not have color difference, paint dropping and other phenomena in spraying, and control dust points in adjusting and spraying oil.
10. Take care not to deform and shrink, not to have too many bubbles, to consider shrinkage.